Archive for the ‘Facebook’ Category
Just launched http://reachfor.us/rfu.htmï¿½ a vanity url tracking and monitoring service ideal for affiliates and campaign landing page monitoring.
- Ideal for affiliates to track sales
- Ideal for marketeers to track the most successful landing pages for campaigns
- Tracks Sales successes via PayPal Thank You pages.
- Sub Domain option also available for SEO connoisseurs
“The complete turnkey package for creating a business presence on Facebook…”
Creating a business presence on Facebook opens up the opportunity to reach the 50 million plus Fackers in the Facebook community.
But historically Read the rest of this entry »
Save $40 on the FMN – Facebook Monetisation Network system
Time Limited Offer expires very soon.
Membership is limited to 250 places and then the doors close.
What is FMN?
FMN is 3 things;
- It’s a “Course” where you will learn about how to get a branded business presence on Facebook.
- It’s a “Network” of strategic alliances and cross promotion marketing to drive traffic to your Facebook presence.
- It’s a “RESOURCE” of all the tools you need to create a branded Facebook presence, including, amongst other things, a shop, to sell straight off the (Facebook) page.
Click here for details of the FMN Facebook Monetisation Network system.
Places are limited and the $40 saving offer expires very soon…
“If you’ve been thinking about putting your business in front of the 50 million strong community on Facebook, now would be a good time to learn how and do…”
If you subscribe NOW it’s less than 20 bucks per month. That probably wouldn’t even pay your Starbucks coffee bill?
The official launch of the Business Friends Network should be on Monday 3rd December 2007.
It’s a FREE community within Facebook where business owners and self employed entrepreneurs can get together and Share, Advise and Help each other.
It’s supplemented with exclusive content from the Better Business University too.
Part of the closed area is dedicated to monetising Facebook and how to use Facebook sensibly as part of your business presence.
On Monday 3rd December we’ll be starting to reveal several things:
- The ins and outs of Facebook Pages
- The way to handle Facebook PPC adverts
- Some of the things you need to know to avoid being banned
- How to test your markets on Facebook for FREE
- What you should really be doing with your business in Facebook
You need to join this page as a FAN in order to get access to the closed forum and the newsletter materials.
Hope to see you there.
That URL again: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=7266299571
I’ve coined a new phrase for the Facebook community today (myself included of course) FACKERS.
Naturally FAC as in FACE and the CKERS as in hackers, or any other “ckers” word you like 😉
It’s slightly toungue in cheek, partly from having 2 of my conversation Facebook PPC ads banned and partly because saying Facebook community takes too much effort.
So I will know affectionately call Facebook members FACKERS.
Obviously Mark is CHIEF FACKERS 😉
I’m a FACKER too, so no offense intended.
“I’m wearing the T Shirt and living the dream too!”
From 1 Facker to another…
Facebook – the business case – for business owners.
There are 13 reasons why you should use Facebook.
There are are also 12 pitfalls and reasons why you should not!
But the excitement, PR and hype for Facebook is huge, so are you going to miss out if Read the rest of this entry »