Getting It – LIVE Friday 14th November 12 EST
In an unprecedented LIVE event, Peter Buick will speak at the “Getting It” Webinar, to be held LIVE on the 14th November 2008.
This $10,000 dollar value event will be FREE to 500 selected people.
The time of the webinar will be 12.00 noon EST (New York time), which is (0900 LA) (1700 BST) (4PM GMT/UTC)
This is the first time that Mr Buick has given a public Q&A session of the “Getting It” concept.
Attendants will need web access for the video and graphics presentation, plus (country specific local rate where coverage allows) telephone access for the audio and to ask live questions.
Questions can also be sent in via LIVE text chat, or via email, or via a question pool from the survey (link available from the Getting It LIVE 2008 event page
Getting It is the first business course designed from the ground up to give life meaning to business owners.
GETTING IT (1) TOPICS:
More specifics will be posted nearer to the event, but here are some of the Getting It questions that will be answered;
- The difference “Getting It” will bring to your life and business
- How to add meaning to your business
- The 5 steps to replace action paralysis with enthusiasm and passion
- How can you increase the value of your business 100 fold
- 3 ways to increase sales within 28 days
- How to make yourself and your customers happy
- How to avoid selling and how to avoid the bull crap of funnel marketing
- 2 ways to get more done in less time
- How to make recession irrelevant
- How to improve your marketing impact by a factor of 10
- Where to start if you haven’t yet, or if you hate where you are now
- The latest info is available from http://www.Peterbuick.com/gettingit/
Don’t miss out…
Make sure you are “Getting It”. Your business future profit and personal happiness depends on it.
We’ve found conventional telephony the most reliable and scalable medium for international live audio, but we are looking at the possibility for VOIP and streaming web audio, but this is still unconfirmed. The features we require are quite specific and we are having a job finding a turnkey solution.
Frank Kern was reported as saying “Ey what, cool, ey, erm… ”
But this could have been in relation to something else.